Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Little Reader

When I first saw this stamp it was a MUST HAVE, I just love it. It's one of the new sets from Artful Inkables, comes with the cat, a stack of 3 books & some very nice sayings. I didn't position her well the first stamping & she looked like she was about to tilt over, so, I decided to cut her out, mount her on the blue after I ran it through my cuttlebug. The cats placement was a no brainer, his ear is covering my little blob on her elbow. I think this is one of my few cards without a butterfly or glitter but I did add glossy accents to various places.

2 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Barb, your card is really cute......right up my alley!

Love reading and my animals, in fact I just finished my 4th book this week I just so ingrossed and can't put the book down....LOL

Do you have on your blog where to look for these stamps?

Shell in Alaska
SBS28

Betty said...

What a cute little girl - love her reading the book and the kitty!
Great job...
Betty

Blog Archive