Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Think Pink Month

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month & I know so many people who have won the battle & still fighting the battle who have truly inspired me, I just had to make this card, thinking of each & every one of them.  This image is from Digital Delights, it was a freebie from their site, you should visit & see for yourself all the darlings over there.  This was a bit of a challenge for me as I'm not a pink person & this being my second card made with a digi stamp but hey practice makes perfect, well, so they say.





12 comments:

csroyal said...

Super card!! Good to see you over at Delightful Sketches!

Cindy

Wendy Hall said...

You have done a splendid job here Barb!! I Luv it!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!
Hugs
Wendy

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Barb, Great card for a great cause!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Wendy said...

Wonderful card, Barb! I love it! You are becoming the Queen of Digi Images!! (tee hee)

Please make sure you link your card on my blog (I made a BC Awareness card and said if you link back to my blog you will have an extra entry in my current blog giveaway.....so look for that post with a pink card!)

Thanks for drawing attention to this cause, Barb......love you for that!

{Hugs}
Wendy
SBS26

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Barb, thanks for playing along with DS
Anne x

Lisa said...

wonderful job on the card, it is perfect, Thanks for joining us at DD

Lisa Foster said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Von said...

Oh clever you Barb a lovely card
Von xx

Katie said...

Lovely card!
I especially like the embossed background.
Thanks for using the sketch at DS this time!

Rachel said...

Beautiful card Barb! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
hugs,
Rachel

Dee Beattie said...

wow, how sweet barb, I love it,,,

take care,,, turkey Dee

Julie said...

A fab card, love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches this week.
Julie x

Blog Archive