Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Party Mice

Another little cutie from Bildmalarna stamps, I sure had fun with this one.  I stamped the bottle label & cork wrapper on silver cs & lots of glossy accents on the bottle.  I was tempted to stamp the cork on cork but I was sorting & organizing paper all day & too darn tired/lazy to get up & get it, next time :>)

This is actually the second version of this card as I lost the first one that was for a swap.  I spent so much time looking I finally gave in, sat down & made another.  Of course I found the original one shortly after the second was completed........in my linen closet......go figure, another day of CRS.  This time I actually stamped the bottle cork on cork.


1 comment:

* Shell B.* said...

LOL The mice look like party animals!
Barb it's a cute card !

Shell~Alaska♥

Blog Archive