Friday, January 3, 2014

Lil Frolic with Friends



This is a freebie darling from Lacy Sunshine Craft Emporium called Eleanor and Dorothy, This is my first time entering one of their challenges which you can find here.  I recently found these little characters and fell in love with them, they are too fun to color and embellish.

I'll also enter this card at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge as the theme is Something New, this being my new digi.  This store carries just about everything so of course I do lots of shopping there as well.





Supplies used:  This image is from Lacy Sunshine, colored with Copic Markers,  butterflies from Martha Stewart punch, cut grass Die-Namics MFT,  Crystal Glitter Ritz, Glossy Accents, oval die is from spellbinders,     embossed with Cuttlebug.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Adorable little gal and her friends. :) Love all the glitter and sparkle

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Barb! I love the way you coloured and framed the image. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New!

Blog Archive