Thursday, January 30, 2014

Round Valentine



This Valentine card is going into the 7 Kids Challenge Anything Goes with a Valentine.  I used lots of Glossy Accents with die cuts, punches and ribbon, embossing with my cuttlebug.  The sentiment is a combination of 2 stamps from my old stash.  I thought is scalloped circle from Spellbinders would be perfect for a Valentine's card, just look at all those mini hearts I got to pop out of it.  The larger hearts are from a Martha Stewart punch, embossed & glossed

4 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A lovely card.

Karen said...

What a lovely Valentine, Barb! The sparkling butterfly is gorgeous and I love the combination of heart doily, flowers, and sweet gingham ribbon. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Carrie said...

Awesome Valentine! Love everything about it

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the die cuts you used. Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

Karen

Blog Archive