Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Carolling Snowmen by Meljen's Digital Designs

Crafting for all Seasons begins a new challenge today, Christmas in July I hope you'll come join us and share your creations.  You may be the lucky winner of Meljen's digital images.




Meljen's Designs Digital Stamps are the sponsor for this challenge, they have a wonderful selection of images to choose from, pop over and take a look.

I've chosen Caroling Snowmen with the sentiment Deck the Halls Carol for my card and what fun they were to play with.

Colored with Copics, puff paint to imitate snow, Glossy Accents, glitter, Stickles, lots of gems, glitter and the music symbols were punched.  This is one thing I like about making Christmas I can go wild with glitter and sparkle.

Challenges:
My Sheri Crafts:  Christmas in July
Send a Smile 4 Kids:  Christmas cards for Kids

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Barb, I love the deep blue background and your music notes are the perfect embellishment.
Pauline
x

Carrie said...

Again I been away a couple days, come here and see lots of new cards! Awesome all of them.

Marge said...

Your Christmas in July card is sooo DELIGHTFUL -- made me smile! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ My Sheri Crafts!

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Barb, so cute...your colours look fab. Carol x

Bernardine Cuttino said...

OMG! These carolers are having so much fun. Just the composition and color palette. Fab background too.
Berni, DT
SAS4Kids

Blog Archive