Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Feature a Creature

It's time for a new Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons and the theme is Feature a Creature, this leaves room for a lot of your creativity in choosing your "Creature"  I hope you'll come join us sharing your creations.  You could be one of the lucky winners.




The Lacy Sunshine Shoppe is the sponsor this week and she has so many wonderful images to choose from.  I love all the special characters she creates, well worth the visit there. The one I've used is Penelope_willowtwirls Hobgobbi.

4 comments:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Barb, love the image you've used. Carol x

Carrie said...

Makes me smile...cute critter

Dawn said...

H Barb, so sorry it's taken me so long to visit you blog! I love your Featurea Creature card, that image is just sooo cute & I love the colours you've used!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

So sorry it's taken so long for me to visit your blog
I love your card, the image is gorgeous & I love hat you've done with it!
hugs Elfie

Blog Archive