Saturday, September 27, 2014

Anything Goes With Water

Good morning I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday.  Today begins a new challenge at Come And Get It titled Anything Goes with Water, this leaves lots of room for creativity.


Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter  and they have a fabulous selection of images and papers to choose from.  I've chosen to use   Magic Bubble Bath on my DT card.
I hope you will come and share your creations with us as you may be the lucky one this week and we would like to see your creative interpretation of Anything Goes with Water.


Colored with Copics, layered to cs from the Magic Bubble Bath pack, I cut some of the flowers to 3D them, using Stickles, Glossy Accents and a few gems, the butterfly and corner flowers/centers are from  punches.

Challenges:
Clear it Out:  Birthday, Glossy Accents/ something shiny
Creative Knockouts:  Charming/ Charms
Outlawz Monday:  Anything Goes

No comments:

Blog Archive