Sunday, September 21, 2014

Red Wine and Roses

It seems Fall has really arrived much to my joy as I've felt like I was melting the past couple of months, it was a hot summer here.

This is my card for the new challenge that begins today at the Come And Get It Challenge, the theme this week is Use 3 of Something.



Bugaboo Stamps are our proud sponsor this week and they have variety of images to choose from.   I chose to use Frame It - Red wine and colored with my Copics.

I hope you'll come on over and share your creations with us and maybe this week you'll be the lucky one.

Challenges:
Open-minded Crafting Fun:  Bring out the Red
IDIC:  Use a Die or Punch (butterflies punched, border die cut)

7 comments:

Julie Reed said...

Fab and Funny, also I love the deep red you have used here.
Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Julie DT

cass said...

Fabulous, witty and perfect for a red challenge, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

Michelle said...

This is such a cute sentiment for your image. I really love the red that you used on this card. Really stands out. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Melanie Smith said...

AWESOME! I love your sentiment and the butterflies! Thank you for participating with us at the Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge blog! Melanie, DT

Denise Goeldner said...

Great creation, lovely colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great quote ;) Fabulous card.

Crafting Vicky said...

hee hee hee love the great sentiment with this image! Just so fun.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Blog Archive