Monday, October 6, 2014

Lady Looking Up in Deep Thought

It's Monday this means a new challenge begins at Incy Wincy, this week it's a color theme, you'll find the colors for this challenge in the picture with peppers.
    
 We have an excellent sponsor for this challenge A Day For Daisies.  They have a wonderful selection of images and usually a freebie for you to pick up at their online shop.

This is my DT card for the challenge, the image is one of A Day for Daisies freebies that I've had for a very long time and thought it would be perfect for these colors.  She is also one of my favourites so I don't know what took me so long to color her.  I don't know what she is called as I said she's been with me for a very long time and I didn't write it with the image.

I hope you'll come join in the challenge and share your creations with us and then we can go get some inspiration from visiting your blogs.


Challenges:
The Crafter's Café:  Use Punches and or Dies
613 Avenue Create:  ATG/with a twist
Crafting from the Heart:  Anything Goes
Love to Create:  Dies and Sparkle
IDIC:  Autumn Colors
Glitter and Sparkle:  Anything with a B (bow, butterflies, brown)
Open-Minded Crafting:  Colors of Autumn






7 comments:

JMC Creates said...

Pretty card and the colours are great for your challenge. Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

cass said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

Intruderlady said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image.
Thanks for joining our 2 dies & sparkle challenge at Love to Create.

Kitty
LTC DT

~ginny said...

I love ADFD too... and this was a freebie?? Darn, I missed her! Bummer! I love that the earrings pick up the apricot color of the flowers - and the bling you added between each bauble is super! The big black bow at her neckline is a nice touch too... I can just see the dress she has on in my imagination with that bow on her shoulder! I'm glad you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C Barb!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create Challenge #92 Anything Goes/no twist
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Love the dark colors. Great flowers! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and variety of dies and sparkle you used to complement the lovely image. Thank you for joining our "2 Dies & Bling" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.

Hugs'
Jackie ~ LTC Owner/Designer

Blog Archive